Offering all the benefits of a traditional dynamic monitor arm, with none of the shortcomings, the M2 redefines high-performance monitor arms. Current-generation monitor arms utilise a bulky, failure-prone gas cylinder to support the weight of the monitor. The M2 instead uses an innovative mechanical spring to achieve exceptional performance and durability in a lightweight, ultra-thin design.
The Humanscale M2 LCD Arm is thinner, lighter and easier to manoeuvre than any current generation monitor arm and its sleek aesthetic complements the thin profiles of today’s flat-panel monitors.
With no gas cylinder and fewer parts than current-generation arms, less can go wrong with the Humanscale M2 LCD Arm over time. As a result, it’s backed by a 10-year warranty.
Designed to support 95% of the monitors in use today and offering effortless adjustment of both height and depth, the Humanscale M2 LCD Arm will accommodate virtually every application for single monitors.
A New Level of Sustainability
For all its advancements, the M2’s most notable achievement is that it treads lightly where the environment is concerned.
- Modular design features interchangeable links to accommodateany application.
- The built-in security system provides effective theft-deterrent forpublic areas.
- Humanscale’s Quick Release ball joint facilitates fast and easymonitor installation and removal.
- Built-in fine-tune adjustment ensures dual monitors lineup perfectly.
- 180º stop mechanism prevents wall damage from over-rotationIntegrated cable management system hides cable clutter forimproved organisation and aesthetics.
- Supports 95% of monitors in use today, up to 9kg (20 lbs.)
- Interchangeable mounting options attach to a variety of work surfaces
- Integrated cable management hides cables within the arm
- Removable 180° stop protects walls and panels
- Arm reach: 510mm (20”)
- Height adjustment range: 255mm (10”)
- Weight: 2.6kg (5.7 lbs.)
- Finish options: Polished Aluminium with White accents, Silver with Grey accents or Black with Black accents
- Made primarily of recycled aluminium
- 52% recycled and 99% recyclable content
- May contribute to a number of LEED-CI, -NC and -EB credits
- 10-year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.