The Humanscale World Chair is Humanscale's first foray into all-mesh task seating. Designer Niels Diffrient wanted to create the most minimal, full-function task chair ever made. With an innovative tri-panel mesh backrest that provides custom back and lumbar support and a lightweight design, the Humanscale World Chair is, like all of Humanscale’s products, simple, beautiful and functional. The design eliminates the need for traditional mechanisms, instead using the laws of physics and the sitter’s body weight to offer perfect recline for each individual sitter. Diffrient World offers the ultimate user-friendly sitting experience.
- Mechanism-free recline action provides automatic, balanced support at all points throughout recline.
- Form-Sensing Mesh Technology features tri-panel, non-stretch mesh construction for body-hugging comfort.
- Low-abrasion mesh protects clothing while providing ultimate breathability.
- Upholstered mesh seat cushion provides totally unique sitting experience.
- Weight: 14kg (31 lbs.)
- Width: 660mm (26)
- Base width: 610mm (24)
- Warranty: Textiles & Mesh – 5 years of single shift use; All other components – 15 Years
- W1 World Task Chair
- B - Black
- Armless or with Arms
- M10 - Monofilament Stripe Black
- O001 - Oxygen Inhale- Standard 125mm (5”)- Standard Matching Casters- None-Standard Plastics & Foams- Standard base to match frame colour- Individually Boxed
A selection of sustainability highlights for Diffrient World:
- Recycled content: 20% pre-consumer, 2% post-consumer
- Modular cushions for easy replacement
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.