World One is an updated version of Niels Diffrient's renowned World chair, the most minimal, yet fully functional task chair ever made. Featuring the same innovative tri-panel mesh backrest and weight-sensitive recline as its predecessor, World One is a cost-effective solution that delivers highly engineered ergonomic support and the ultimate user-friendly sitting experience.
Like all Humanscale chairs, the World One’s design eliminates the need for traditional mechanisms by using the laws of physics and the sitter’s body weight to offer a perfect recline. World One features armrests that are attached to the back of the chair and move with the user, providing custom comfort throughout the workday. A high-value task chair with minimal parts, World One was built with longevity in mind to look as good in ten years as it does today.
- Ideal work-from-home chair
- Unmatched ergonomic support
- Tri-panel, non-stretch mesh construction creates body-fitting contours and self-adjusting lumbar support for an automatic, customized fit
- Provides appropriate support and automatic resistance regardless of user’s size
- No unnecessary recline locks or tension springs to set or adjust
- No external lumbar devices to adjust, break or lose
- Size-adjustable to fit the widest range of body sizes
- Frame-less front edge eliminates contact stress behind the knee
- Universal Casters
- Max Weight Capacity 136kg
Chair Width: 65.40 cm with Arms
Base Size: 60.96 cm
Seat Height Range: 35.56 cm – 70.48 cm
- Recline Range: 17° recline + 8° backrest tilt
- Packing Dimensions 69cm x 59cm x 75cm
- Weight Rating Up to 136 Kilograms
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.