The AWMS-2-ND13 is a notebook and display spring arm combination attached to a 5.3" post. Its spring-assisted design with three points of articulation and landscape to portrait rotation enables effortless adjustment from a seated position and is the ideal solution for Activity Based Workplaces. The arms incorporate a spring tension visual gauge indicator to save time and effort with multiple installations. Built from lightweight yet durable aluminium, the mount can be easily recycled at the end of its life.
This solution consists of the following individual components:
2 x 24” dynamic arms
1 x 5.3” post
2 x Mounting post channel clamps for arms
1 x Notebook tray accessory
1 x F-clamp desk fixing (Clamp to desk edge mount)
Ideal for: Displays up to 34” and notebooks up to 18”. The two spring-assisted arms can be installed in a back-to-back or side-by-side configuration in any of the four channels of the 5.3" high post. Spring-assisted arms provide the ultimate ergonomic support and allow the display and notebook to be adjusted effortlessly from a seated position. Perfect for Activity Based Workplaces and for users who work with a notebook computer both in and out of the office.
- Flat screen monitors: maximum load up to 20lb
- Curved screen monitors: maximum load up to 13.5lb
- Improves the ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiters to prevent interference with walls, partitions or other displays
- Made of durable aluminium that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Warranty 10 years
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
- Flat screen: maximum supported weight, lb 20.00
- Curved screen: maximum supported weight, lb 13.5
- VESA mounting hole pattern 75x75, 100x100
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.