The VerticalMouse D Wireless incorporates six programmable buttons. These buttons feature grooved contours for comfortable, ergonomic control. Furthermore, a wide bottom lip on the mouse prevents users' fingers from dragging along the desktop. A magnetic cover on the bottom of the mouse allows the USB receiver to be stored alongside the battery. Using a single AA battery, the VerticalMouse D delivers up to three months of battery life.
No Forearm Twisting
The ergonomic shape supports your hand in a handshake position. This design is intended to provide comfort and reduce the chance of wrist pain.
Easy-to-Reach Thumb Buttons
Pointer Speed Indicators
Four lights show pointer speeds from slow to fast: slow speed or low DPI for precision work such as photo editing or drawing; fast speed or high DPI for quickly moving across the screen for general tasks.
Excel Horizontal Scroll
Scroll horizontally in Microsoft Excel by pressing a thumb button and rolling the scroll wheel.
Smart scrolling varies sensitivity per notch in response to the speed you roll the wheel, from slow-and-precise all the way to hyper speed for blazing through long pages.
Eye Comfort Control
- 1 AA battery. Good for 3-5 months of average use.
- Right hand only
- Receiver: USB Type-A. Requires adapter (not included) for USB Type-C ports.
- Compatibility: PC- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 32/64 bit. Driver not required for basic functionality but Buttons are programmable with Driver installed. Mac- OSX or newer.
- Warranty - 1 year
- Prevents wrist discomfort - Evoluent's ergonomic VMDMW gently supports your right hand in an upright neutral position. The patented shape prevents you from twisting your forearm.
- Programme your mouse to your needs- Install the Evoluent Mouse Manager onto your computer to configure the Vertical Mouse's buttons.
- Grooved Buttons- Your fingertips rest in a shallow groove on the buttons. This patented innovation secures the mouse in your hands and makes moving it much more precise.
- Adjust mouse speed from low to high- You can adjust the pointer speed from low to high with the optical sensor controls on the side of the mouse. There is no need to release the grip for speed adjustment.
- Medium: If your hand is 178 mm to 190mm from the top of your middle finger to the start of your wrist.
- Large: If your hand is more than 190 mm from the top of your middle finger to the start of your wrist.
Drivers can be downloaded from Evoluent Support.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.