Fusion freestanding screens provide a dynamic, yet simple, office partition system. These lightweight and easy to manoeuvre partitions use an innovative extruded aluminium frame that effortlessly slides together and automatically locks into position.
A dynamically simple office-partition solution. This mobile office partition system is easy to lift, easy to install and quick to produce and deliver. These lightweight and easy to manoeuvre partitions employ an innovative extruded-aluminium frame that effortlessly slides together and automatically locks into position.
- 1 person lift and install - Fusion is a dream to install and re-configure. Shedding many of the cumbersome components of conventional screen systems.
- The core and frame are 100% recyclable and hand-built here in New Zealand.
- 50mm extruded aluminium frame with the auto-locking connection.
- Fusion screens are pinnable and can be upholstered in any fabric of your choice making it easy to add colour to your office space.
- The generous cable management cavity is designed to accommodate Category 6 wiring and can be placed above or below the desks.
- Straightline, 90˚ or 120˚ configurations.
- Install options include integrated desking, desk mounted screens, as well as freestanding and mobile partition options.
- Built to last with super strong build with serrated flat head fixings made from high-quality carbon steel.
- Fusion stands on an adjustable levelling glide with 35mm travel allowing plenty of room to work on uneven floors.
- Widths: 900mm,1200mm,1500mm,1800mm
- Height: 1800mm
- Frame Colour: White, Silver, Black
- Fabric Colour Breathe: Navy, Steel Blue, Royal Blue, Sky Blue, Baby Blue, Fern Green, Lime Green, Plum, Ruby Red, Tomato Red, Bright Orange, Burnt Orange, Black, Slate Grey, Alloy Grey, Camel
- Comes with castor wheels