The AWMS-HXB desk mount is designed to support loads from 6kg to 16kg. Bigger, heavier screens—including curved monitors and all-in-one PCs—are easily accommodated with this brilliantly designed solution. Its spring-assisted arm with three points of articulation enables effortless adjustment from a seated position. The arm incorporates a spring-tension visual gauge indicator to save the time and effort of multiple installations. It also features an integrated rotation stopper to prevent interference with panels and walls.
Built from lightweight and yet durable aluminium, the mount can be easily recycled at the end of its life.
This solution features the following individual components:
1 x 23.5” dynamic arm
1 x Mounting base for AWM-AD and AWM-AHX arms
1 x Heavy duty tilt head. VESA 75 x 75, 100 x 100
1 x Heavy duty F-clamp desk fixing (Clamp to desk edge mount)
Ideal for: Heavy/large displays up to 43” (or 49” ultra-wide monitors).
- Flat-screen monitors: minimum 6kg load, up to 16kg
- Curved screen monitors: minimum 6kg load, up to 12kg
- 75 x 75 or 100 x 100 VESA
- VESA compatibility can be extended to 200 x 100 or 200 x 200 using an AC-AP-2020 adapter plate (sold separately)
- Arm reach: 597mm
- Landscape to portrait monitor rotation
- Glare control and optimal viewing angle adjustment via tilt and pan capabilities
- Focal distance control
- Ergonomic spring-assisted movement for easy adjustment
- Small footprint
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
- Sleek, supple design
- Made of durable aluminium that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Simple assembly using modular parts
- Spring-tension visual gauge to assist with multiple desk installations
- 20-degree tool-free monitor tilt adjustment
- Built-in optional arm rotation stopper to prevent interference with walls or desk partitions
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Advanced cable management
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.