Inspired by the principles of suspension bridges, the frameless back of the Herman Miller Sayl chair encourages a full range of movement while the suspension back material keeps you cool all with an extremely small environmental impact. It is everything a Herman Miller chair should be.
The Herman Miller Sayl Chair is at a very attainable price. Herman Miller has achieved a breakthrough in seating technology. Support is moulded directly into the 3D Intelligent back material.
The suspension material is stretched from the Y-Tower at the back of the chair just as cables are stretched from the towers of a suspension bridge. The tension is greater in the transition areas, from the thoracic to the lumbar areas and between the lumbar area and sacrum. "Hinge points" allow these areas to flex and support the healthy, forward rotation of the pelvis.
Work chairs feature a 5-star base and upholstered seat with either a suspension or upholstered back. Side chairs feature either a 4 leg or cantilever base and upholstered seat with your choice of suspension, upholstered, or plastic backs.
(SOUTH ISLAND SUPPLY ONLY)
- PostureFit Sacral Support
- Max User Weight 160kg
- 91% Recyclable
- Greenguard Gold Certified
- Cradle to Cradle Silver
- BIFMA Level 3
- With Optional Arms - Full spec with seat angle adjustment
- No optional arms - Low spec - No seat angle adjustment
- Optional Lumbar Support
- 12 Year Warranty
- Black Base/frame, Y-Tower, and suspension back
- Crossover 7801 Black Fabric Seat Upholstery
- Black Armpad
- Tilt Limiter with Seat Angle Adjustment
- Height Adjustable Arms
- Adjustable Seat Depth 390-440mm
- 2.5-inch Standard Carpet Casters
- 158kg tested weight capacity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.