Designed by a leading Occupational Health Physiotherapist the microdesk polycarb copyholder is a central A3 document holder. You can move it forward and also use it as a writing surface reducing up to 25 degrees neck flexion.
Designed by a leading Occupational Health Physiotherapist the micro desk copyholder is an A3 document holder designed to go between your screen and keyboard. You can move it forward and also use it as a writing surface reducing up to 25 degrees neck flexion.
- Improves working posture and increases comfort at your desk
- Instantly adds working space to any desk
- Reduces the need to reach, stretch or twist to interact with paperwork
- Allows continuous access to the keyboard as you write
- Helps to prioritize work and focus on the task in front of you
- The perfect place to put your smartphone, tablet or calculator
- Fully adjustable to suit all heights
- Sturdy, lightweight, transparent
- Suitable for left and right-handed users
- 560mm length x 310mm wide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.