Introducing the Ovidio Chair – – a great addition to our dynamic task seating range. Encouraging movement and facilitating collaboration in your space.
Ideal for private offices, meetings, or task working environments – including working from home.
The Ovidio Chair is Sophisticated and Refined, Designed by renowned Italian designers Massimo Costaglio and Giulio Mazzanti. Sleek, Stylish and comfortable mesh integrated seat and backs offers superb comfort.
The Ovidio Chair is reliable, strong and durable.
Our task chairs promote good posture. Task chairs evolved from the operator-style chairs which typists and early stenographers used. These chairs were designed to help keep the back straight and the weight off the shoulders, so that typing speed increased.
Modern task chairs coax the body into a similar upright posture to reap the same benefits and minimize stress on joints and muscles. The Ovidio is functional, promoting productivity with its clean design. This chair is highly versatile for workspaces and body types.
- Internationally acclaimed dynamic chair, designed by Martin Ballendat
- Integrated Rocker Mechanism with single position locking
- Black Frame with black mesh or white frame with grey mesh
- Slim, barely-there mechanism
- Integrated arms
- Comes in 4 or 5-star base
- Weight rating: (kg) 135
- Indicative seated hours (per day): 8+ hours
- 10 Year Warranty.
- BIFMA Approved.
- Frame: Black frame with midnight black mesh or white frame pebble grey mesh.
- Seat size (mm): 500W x 460D, 440 to 530H
- Overall Chair Height (mm): 960 to 1050
- Overall Chair Depth (mm): 620
- Size: 620W x 620D, 960 to 1050H (Overall Dimension)
- Back size (mm):470W x 590H
- Top of Arm Height (mm): 640 to 710
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.