The Penguin wireless vertical mouse is ambidextrous and sets new standards of protection against a range of upper limb conditions. It helps reduce repetitive strain injury and carpal tunnel syndrome by enabling right and left hands to share the workload. Avoiding exaggerated movements of the wrist joint that can increase pressure on the soft tissues in the carpal tunnel.
Regular switching of hands throughout the day helps prevent static muscle strain (SMS) in the arm and shoulder - a major source of discomfort in mouse work.
- Naturally Comfortable: The vertical alignment encourages a more ergonomic operating position
- Ambidextrous Design: Central 'bow-tie' switch allows for easy transition between right and left handed use
- Easy-glide symmetrical base: Allows the user to rest either hand comfortably alongside the vertical structure, encouraging the use of the bigger muscles in the fore and upper arm to manoeuvre the mouse. Fine cursor control is still achievable with small hand and/or finger movements
- Precision performance laser: Provides accurate tracking on typical work surfaces
- Adjustable dpi settings: Encourages fast and precise operating movements - 400, 600, 800 or 1200
- Precision scroll wheel: For fast, accurate document scrolling including an auto-scroll feature
- Sizes: To choose the correct one for you, measure your hand from the first crease on your wrist to the tip of your middle finger, Small 0-16cm, Medium 16-18cm, Large 18cm +
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.