The Strauss office chair is designed using ergonomic principles and offering a great level of user support and comfort.
The Strauss office chair is our most widely specified chair by health professionals. Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists agree that the Strauss chair fits the widest variety of users. With options like a sliding seat for taller people and adjustable lumbar, the Strauss is most likely to provide you with the best comfort in its class. You can easily upgrade the chair by adding arms, although we do not recommend arms for general task chair use. The Strauss office chair can also be upholstered in a wide variety of fabric including leather or vinyl. The cold-cured high density moulded foam provides long-term support during the course of a day.
- Colour choices: Upholstery in the Breathe, Crown or Splice ranges of fabrics as standard
- Optional upgrades: Adjustable arms; sliding seat; adjustable lumbar; draughting elevated gas lift; polished alloy base; re-upholstery in any suitable upholstery fabric
- Dimensions:Seat height: 485-615mm; seat: 510mm width x 480mm depth; back height: 540mm
- Recommended Maximum User Weight: 160kg
- Warranty: 15 years
- Origin:Made in China, assembled and upholstered in New Zealand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.